Inspire others and share your success at the 2017 Families Learning Conference
NCFL recognizes that in order to build communities that prosper, we must pool our strengths and share our strategies to help lift our neighbors from poverty and into educational and lifelong success. That’s why we’re calling on literacy staff, educators, librarians, thought leaders, researchers, policymakers, and others to submit proposals for this year’s Families Learning Conference.
The deadline to submit proposals is
April 7April 19! Submit your proposal here.
Attendees come to the Families Learning Conference seeking:
- promising practices in parent and family engagement,
- innovative strategies in family literacy and learning,
- tools for early childhood and adult education,
- ideas for community-based partnerships that enhance their work,
- two-generation education solutions to issues commonly encountered in educators’ work with underserved families, and
- practical ideas that they can take back and use right away in the classroom.
Presenters enjoy many benefits including:
- The opportunity to raise awareness of your organization among approximately 1,000 attendees and highlight what works in your community
- Deeply discounted conference registration rate for lead presenter of each session
- As a registered attendee, enhance your professional development by exploring a variety of the more than 100 sessions offered and find inspiration by networking with fellow attendees, including educators, philanthropists, thought leaders, and policymakers.
Please share with us what works in your community. Submit your proposal to be a presenter today!
Leave a Reply