Conference Registration Administrator
Jun 25, 2018
NCFL is seeking a Conference Registration Administrator to join the team! The Conference Registration Administrator is responsible for assisting the pre-conference registration of participants for NCFL's Annual Conference by providing registration and event support services. This position will serve as a member of the Conference & Finance Team providing onsite registration and support services. This role will assist the Conference Registrar and the Conference Manager with event services and post-conference duties. This is a year-round, part-time position, however full-time hours will be required for the three months leading up to and during the Annual Conference.
Come join a talented team with an inspiring mission! The National Center for Families Learning envisions a world in which all families are provided opportunities to improve their lives and become strong contributors to society. We address our nation's literacy challenges by engaging all family members in learning, with a primary focus on parents and children living in poverty. To learn more about our organization, please visit our website: http://www.familieslearning.org/.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Provides call center telephone customer service, as well as handling mail, fax and email inquiries regarding registration for Annual Conference and other pertinent NCFL matters.
- Assists potential event participants in selecting appropriate sessions, classes, and workshops.
- Registers event participants, using PC software and Internet registration systems.
- Completes daily, weekly, monthly, and final status reports as required for events.
- Processes credit card, cash and check receipts, and completes financial reports as required for conferences.
- Assists in the upkeep of databases and spreadsheets as required for events.
- Accompanies Conference & Finance Team to events and serves as on-site registrar, handling walk-up registrations, session changes and other duties as needed to support the smooth operation of the event.
- Participates as a member of the Conference & Finance Team in making events successful by effectively disseminating information, encouraging registration, managing registration and facilitating an enjoyable and productive event experience for all participants.
- Organizes, collates, and mails materials for the annual National Conference and other areas as requested and required.
- Coordinates general office duties such as kitchen cleaning assignments, birthday card schedule, and bi-weekly produce delivery service.
- Coordinates logistical aspects of meetings, events and travel related to various projects, as requested.
- Performs general administrative support as determined by Manager.
- Helps to promote NCFL and its values and provides support in reaching its goals.
- Bachelor's degree desired, not required, in related field such as Communications, Recreation/Event/Registrar Management, Finance, etc.
- Knowledge of registration processes and prior experience managing funding and/or budgets, preferred.
- Prior experience performing financial reporting, preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Expertise in database and spreadsheet management.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
NCFL is located in Louisville, Kentucky. This is a part-time opportunity. NCFL offers a competitive benefits package for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, retirement planning, and more.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume, cover letter, and expected salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or Lauren@integrityhr.com to be considered. Integrity HR, Inc. is our HR partner that works with us to help us with filling our position openings.