National Center for Families Learning will host its annual Families Learning Summit this October 17-19, 2016, at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center in Detroit, Michigan.
What's in store at NCFL's conference for literacy and learning professionals:
- Keynote speakers and panelists include Dale Dougherty (Maker Media, Inc.); Dana Suskind (30 Million Words); Anne Mosle (Aspen Ascend); Michael H. Levine (Cooney Center), and more
- Concurrent Sessions spanning two-generation programming to digital learning and STEM—from early childhood through adult education
- EdTech and Funder panels featuring the nation's experts, including
- Integrating Technology in Early Learning and Family-Strengthening Initiatives (Panel Discussion)
- Research, innovations, and free resources from experts at PBS Kids and PNC Grow Up Great
- Special strands of sessions exploring
- Inquiry-based learning (Wonderopolis)
- Community literacy coalitions (Literacy Funders Network)
- Adult education (COABE)
- Research impacting family engagement (Goodling Institute)
- Full access to the PNC Makerspace Lounge
- NEW: #ParentCampDetroit (Sun., Oct. 16)
- Complimentary Toyota banquet and closing luncheon
- Dine-Around networking opportunities
NCFL's annual event for two-generation literacy and learning solutions promises to have something for everyone: a world-class list of speakers, live learning experiments, national social media experts, networking, and high quality sessions featuring the latest in two-generation learning and literacy.
Register before June 30 and enjoy a 25% discount. The early registration fee is $375, a savings of $125.